Defining risk levels in locally advanced head and neck cancers: A comparative analysis of concurrent postoperative radiation plus chemotherapy trials of the EORTC (#22931) and RTOG (# 9501)
Version of Record online: 13 SEP 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Head & Neck
Volume 27, Issue 10, pages 843–850, October 2005
How to Cite
Bernier, J., Cooper, J. S., Pajak, T. F., van Glabbeke, M., Bourhis, J., Forastiere, A., Ozsahin, E. M., Jacobs, J. R., Jassem, J., Ang, K.-K. and Lefèbvre, J. L. (2005), Defining risk levels in locally advanced head and neck cancers: A comparative analysis of concurrent postoperative radiation plus chemotherapy trials of the EORTC (#22931) and RTOG (# 9501). Head Neck, 27: 843–850. doi: 10.1002/hed.20279
- Issue online: 20 SEP 2005
- Version of Record online: 13 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 APR 2005
- Supported by grants (5U10 CA11488 through 5U10 CA11488-33) from the National Cancer Institute, Bethesda, MD. The contents of this article are solely the responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official views of the National Cancer Institute
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.