Presented at the Meeting of the American Head and Neck Society, Boca Raton, Florida, May 13, 2002
Conservation laryngeal surgery versus total laryngectomy for radiation failure in laryngeal cancer†
Article first published online: 24 APR 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Head & Neck
Volume 28, Issue 9, pages 779–784, September 2006
How to Cite
Holsinger, F. C., Funk, E., Roberts, D. B. and Diaz, E. M. (2006), Conservation laryngeal surgery versus total laryngectomy for radiation failure in laryngeal cancer. Head Neck, 28: 779–784. doi: 10.1002/hed.20415
- Issue published online: 10 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 DEC 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.