Development and preliminary validation of a new measure to assess satisfaction with information among head and neck cancer patients: The satisfaction with cancer information profile (SCIP)
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Head & Neck
Volume 28, Issue 6, pages 540–548, June 2006
How to Cite
Llewellyn, C. D., Horne, R., McGurk, M. and Weinman, J. (2006), Development and preliminary validation of a new measure to assess satisfaction with information among head and neck cancer patients: The satisfaction with cancer information profile (SCIP). Head Neck, 28: 540–548. doi: 10.1002/hed.20450
- Issue published online: 11 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 AUG 2005
- Guy's and St. Thomas' Charitable Foundation. Grant Number: R020216
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.