Dr. Chambers has received research support from Rx Kinetix, Inc. and MedImmune Oncology and serves as a Consultant to Ruvelo, Inc. Dr. Rosenthal has received research support from MGI Pharma and MedImmune Oncology. Dr. Weber is a Consultant for Imclone/BMS. Dr. Chambers and Dr. Weber have reported a financial interest/relationship with Daiichi Pharmaceutical Corporation as investigators.
Version of Record online: 11 AUG 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Head & Neck
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 58–63, January 2007
How to Cite
Chambers, M. S., Rosenthal, D. I. and Weber, R. S. (2007), Radiation-induced xerostomia. Head Neck, 29: 58–63. doi: 10.1002/hed.20456
- Issue online: 8 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 11 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAR 2006
- Daiichi Pharmaceutical Corporation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.