Dr. Chambers has received research support from Rx Kinetix, Inc. and MedImmune Oncology and serves as a Consultant to Ruvelo, Inc. Dr. Rosenthal has received research support from MGI Pharma and MedImmune Oncology. Dr. Weber is a Consultant for Imclone/BMS. Dr. Chambers and Dr. Weber have reported a financial interest/relationship with Daiichi Pharmaceutical Corporation as investigators.
Article first published online: 11 AUG 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Head & Neck
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 58–63, January 2007
How to Cite
Chambers, M. S., Rosenthal, D. I. and Weber, R. S. (2007), Radiation-induced xerostomia. Head Neck, 29: 58–63. doi: 10.1002/hed.20456
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 11 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAR 2006
- Daiichi Pharmaceutical Corporation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.