Elective neck dissection in early-stage oral squamous cell carcinoma—does it influence recurrence and survival?
Article first published online: 13 NOV 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Head & Neck
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 3–11, January 2007
How to Cite
Capote, A., Escorial, V., Muñoz-Guerra, M. F., Rodríguez-Campo, F. J., Gamallo, C. and Naval, L. (2007), Elective neck dissection in early-stage oral squamous cell carcinoma—does it influence recurrence and survival?. Head Neck, 29: 3–11. doi: 10.1002/hed.20482
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 13 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAY 2006
- Fondo de Investigaciones Científicas de la Seguridad Social. Grant Number: PI021025
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.