Relationships between regulatory T cells and CD8+ effector populations in patients with squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck
Version of Record online: 13 NOV 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Head & Neck
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 120–127, February 2007
How to Cite
Chikamatsu, K., Sakakura, K., Whiteside, T. L. and Furuya, N. (2007), Relationships between regulatory T cells and CD8+ effector populations in patients with squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck. Head Neck, 29: 120–127. doi: 10.1002/hed.20490
- Issue online: 6 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 13 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAY 2006
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology, Japan. Grant Numbers: 17591775, 16390484
- NIH. Grant Number: PO-1 DE12321
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.