This article is a US Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
Basic Science Review
Role of activated nuclear factor-κB in the pathogenesis and therapy of squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck†
Version of Record online: 2 APR 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Head & Neck
Volume 29, Issue 10, pages 959–971, October 2007
How to Cite
Allen, C. T., Ricker, J. L., Chen, Z., Van Waes, C. (2007), Role of activated nuclear factor-κB in the pathogenesis and therapy of squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck. Head Neck, 29: 959–971. doi: 10.1002/hed.20615
- Issue online: 11 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 2 APR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 DEC 2006
- NIH-Pfizer Clinical Research Training Program Award
- NIDCD Project. Grant Number: DC-00016
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.