Spontaneous regression of cutaneous head and neck melanoma: Implications for the immunologic control of neoplasia
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Head & Neck
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 267–272, February 2008
How to Cite
Dunn, G. P., Lewis, J. S., Sunwoo, J. B., Uppaluri, R. (2008), Spontaneous regression of cutaneous head and neck melanoma: Implications for the immunologic control of neoplasia. Head Neck, 30: 267–272. doi: 10.1002/hed.20701
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 APR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.