This article is a US Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
Article first published online: 30 OCT 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Head & Neck
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 358–371, March 2008
How to Cite
Goodwin, W. J., Thomas, G. R., Parker, D. F., Joseph, D., Levis, S., Franzmann, E., Anello, C. and Hu, J. J. (2008), Unequal burden of head and neck cancer in the United States. Head Neck, 30: 358–371. doi: 10.1002/hed.20710
Dr. Levis has reported a financial interest/relationship with Merck as a grant recipient.
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 30 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAY 2007
- Sylvester Foundation
- The Papanicalaou Corps for Cancer Research
- The Flight Attendant Medical Research Institute
- Florida Department of Health
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.