Huey-Huey Chua and Te-Huei Yeh contributed equally to this work.
Upregulation of discoidin domain receptor 2 in nasopharyngeal carcinoma†
Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Head & Neck
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 427–436, April 2008
How to Cite
Chua, H.-H., Yeh, T.-H., Wang, Y.-P., Huang, Y.-T., Sheen, T.-S., Lo, Y.-C., Chou, Y.-C. and Tsai, C.-H. (2008), Upregulation of discoidin domain receptor 2 in nasopharyngeal carcinoma. Head Neck, 30: 427–436. doi: 10.1002/hed.20724
Presented at the 12th Biennial Conference of the International Association for Research on Epstein-Barr Virus and Associated Diseases, Boston, USA, July 8–12, 2006.
- Issue online: 14 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUN 2007
- National Health Research Institute. Grant Numbers: NHRI-EX94-9419BI, NHRI-EX95-9419BI, NHRI-EX96-9419BI
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.