Quality of life in oral carcinoma: A 5-year prospective study
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Head & Neck
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 461–470, April 2008
How to Cite
Nordgren, M., Hammerlid, E., Bjordal, K., Ahlner-Elmqvist, M., Boysen, M. and Jannert, M. (2008), Quality of life in oral carcinoma: A 5-year prospective study. Head Neck, 30: 461–470. doi: 10.1002/hed.20735
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUL 2007
- Nordic Cancer Society. Grant Number: NF-43258
- Association for Cancer and Traffic Victims. Grant Numbers: C-24405, C-35160
- Gunnar Nilsson Cancer Foundation
- Swedish Cancer Society
- Göteborg Medical Society
- King Gustav V Jubilee Clinic Cancer Research Foundation in Göteborg
- Rosa and Emanuel Nachmansson Foundation
- Assar Gabrielsson Foundation
- Maggie Stephens Foundation
- John and Augusta Persson's Foundation
- Malmö General Hospital Foundation for the treatment of Cancer
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.