Parts of this work were presented at the following conferences and received awards: 2007 Multidisciplinary Head & Neck Cancer Symposium Rancho Mirage, CA (ASTRO Travel Grant); 2007 New York Roentgen Society Meeting (1st prize).
Postoperative intensity-modulated radiation therapy for cancers of the paranasal sinuses, nasal cavity, and lacrimal glands: Technique, early outcomes, and toxicity†
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Head & Neck
Volume 30, Issue 7, pages 925–932, July 2008
How to Cite
Hoppe, B. S., Wolden, S. L., Zelefsky, M. J., Mechalakos, J. G., Shah, J. P., Kraus, D. H. and Lee, N. (2008), Postoperative intensity-modulated radiation therapy for cancers of the paranasal sinuses, nasal cavity, and lacrimal glands: Technique, early outcomes, and toxicity. Head Neck, 30: 925–932. doi: 10.1002/hed.20800
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 NOV 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.