This work was presented at the Combined Section Meeting of the Triological Society in Marco Island, Florida, USA from February 15–18, 2007.
Primary squamous cell carcinoma of Stensen's duct in a patient with HIV: The role of magnetic resonance imaging and fine-needle aspiration†
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Head & Neck
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 278–282, February 2009
How to Cite
Kim, T. B., Klein, H. Z., Glastonbury, C. M., Eisele, D. W. (2009), Primary squamous cell carcinoma of Stensen's duct in a patient with HIV: The role of magnetic resonance imaging and fine-needle aspiration. Head Neck, 31: 278–282. doi: 10.1002/hed.20889
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 APR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.