This work was presented at AHNS, Chicago, August 2006.
First-year quality of life assessment of an intra-arterial (RADPLAT) versus intravenous chemoradiation phase III trial†
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Head & Neck
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 77–84, January 2009
How to Cite
Ackerstaff, A. H., Balm, A. J. M., Rasch, C. R. N., de Boer, J. P., Wiggenraad, R., Rietveld, D. H. F., Gregor, R. T., Kröger, R. and Hilgers, F. J. M. (2009), First-year quality of life assessment of an intra-arterial (RADPLAT) versus intravenous chemoradiation phase III trial. Head Neck, 31: 77–84. doi: 10.1002/hed.20937
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUN 2008
- 1Psychological aspects of major head and neck surgery. Facial Plast Surg 1995; 2: 91–98., , , , .
- 5Rehabilitation after head and neck surgery. In: JonesAS, PhillipsDE, HilgersFJM, editors. Diseases of the head and neck, nose and throat. London: Edward Arnold; 1998. pp 435–448., .
- 12Intra-arterial versus intravenous chemoradiation for advanced head and neck cancer, early results of a multi-institutional trial. Proceedings of the 2006 annual meeting and research workshop on the biology, prevention and treatment of head and neck cancer, Chicago, August 17–20, 2006 (abstract S016, p 84)., , , et al.