This work was presented in part at the 2006 Annual Meeting of the American Society of Therapeutic Radiology and Oncology (ASTRO).
Pretreatment FDG-PET standardized uptake value as a prognostic factor for outcome in head and neck cancer†
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Head & Neck
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 195–201, February 2009
How to Cite
Machtay, M., Natwa, M., Andrel, J., Hyslop, T., Anne, P. R., Lavarino, J., Intenzo, C. M. and Keane, W. (2009), Pretreatment FDG-PET standardized uptake value as a prognostic factor for outcome in head and neck cancer. Head Neck, 31: 195–201. doi: 10.1002/hed.20942
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUN 2008
- C.U.R.E. Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. Grant Number: 080-37340-A74701
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.