Quality-adjusted survival analysis of Radiation Therapy Oncology Group (RTOG) 90-03: Phase III randomized study comparing altered fractionation to standard fractionation radiotherapy for locally advanced head and neck squamous cell carcinoma
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Head & Neck
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 207–212, February 2009
How to Cite
Konski, A. A., Winter, K., Cole, B. F., Ang, K.-K. and Fu, K. K. (2009), Quality-adjusted survival analysis of Radiation Therapy Oncology Group (RTOG) 90-03: Phase III randomized study comparing altered fractionation to standard fractionation radiotherapy for locally advanced head and neck squamous cell carcinoma. Head Neck, 31: 207–212. doi: 10.1002/hed.20949
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.