Cell cycle and viral and immunologic profiles of head and neck squamous cell carcinoma as predictable variables of tumor progression
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Head & Neck
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 318–327, March 2009
How to Cite
Rittà, M., De Andrea, M., Mondini, M., Mazibrada, J., Giordano, C., Pecorari, G., Garzaro, M., Landolfo, V., Schena, M., Chiusa, L. and Landolfo, S. (2009), Cell cycle and viral and immunologic profiles of head and neck squamous cell carcinoma as predictable variables of tumor progression. Head Neck, 31: 318–327. doi: 10.1002/hed.20977
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUL 2008
- Compagnia di San Paolo
- Regione Piemonte
- Fondazione CRT
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.