Function, postoperative morbidity, and quality of life after cervical sentinel node biopsy and after selective neck dissection
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Head & Neck
Volume 31, Issue 4, pages 503–512, April 2009
How to Cite
Schiefke, F., Akdemir, M., Weber, A., Akdemir, D., Singer, S. and Frerich, B. (2009), Function, postoperative morbidity, and quality of life after cervical sentinel node biopsy and after selective neck dissection. Head Neck, 31: 503–512. doi: 10.1002/hed.21001
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 AUG 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.