Impact of an integrated care program for patients with head and neck cancer on the quality of care
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Head & Neck
Volume 31, Issue 7, pages 902–910, July 2009
How to Cite
Ouwens, M. M. M. T. J., Hermens, R. R. P. M. G., Hulscher, M. M. E. J. L., Merkx, M. A. W., van den Hoogen, F. J. A., Grol, R. P., Wollersheim, H. C. H. and Marres, H. A. M. (2009), Impact of an integrated care program for patients with head and neck cancer on the quality of care. Head Neck, 31: 902–910. doi: 10.1002/hed.21041
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 OCT 2008
- Radboud University Nijmegen Medical Centre, The Netherlands
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.