This paper was presented at the American Head and Neck Society, 7th International Conference on Head and Neck Cancer, San Francisco, July 2008 and at the Otolaryngology Research Society, Coventry, UK, March 2008.
Detection of synchronous lung tumors in patients presenting with squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck†
Article first published online: 27 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Head & Neck
Volume 31, Issue 12, pages 1563–1570, December 2009
How to Cite
Ghosh, S. K., Roland, N. J., Kumar, A., Tandon, S., Lancaster, J. L., Jackson, S. R., Jones, A., Lewis Jones, H., Hanlon, R. and Jones, T. M. (2009), Detection of synchronous lung tumors in patients presenting with squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck. Head Neck, 31: 1563–1570. doi: 10.1002/hed.21124
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 27 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 FEB 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.