This article was presented at the 7th International Head and Neck Oncology Conference in San Francisco, California, in July 2008.
Barriers to early detection and treatment of head and neck squamous cell carcinoma in African American men†
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Head & Neck
Volume 31, Issue 12, pages 1557–1562, December 2009
How to Cite
Carroll, W. R., Kohler, C. L., Carter, V. L., Hannon, L., Skipper, J. B. and Rosenthal, E. L. (2009), Barriers to early detection and treatment of head and neck squamous cell carcinoma in African American men. Head Neck, 31: 1557–1562. doi: 10.1002/hed.21125
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 8 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 FEB 2009
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Number: U54 CA118948
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.