This study was presented at the American Head & Neck Society Annual Meeting, San Francisco, USA, July 23, 2008, and British Association of Head and Neck Oncologists Annual Meeting, London, United Kingdom, April 25, 2008 (poster).
Treatment and follow-up of oral dysplasia — A systematic review and meta-analysis†
Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Head & Neck
Volume 31, Issue 12, pages 1600–1609, December 2009
How to Cite
Mehanna, H. M., Rattay, T., Smith, J. and McConkey, C. C. (2009), Treatment and follow-up of oral dysplasia — A systematic review and meta-analysis. Head Neck, 31: 1600–1609. doi: 10.1002/hed.21131
- Issue online: 9 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 1 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 7 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.