Infiltrating macrophage count: A significant predictor for the progression and prognosis of oral squamous cell carcinomas in Taiwan
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Head & Neck
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 18–25, January 2010
How to Cite
Lu, C.-F., Huang, C.-S., Tjiu, J.-W. and Chiang, C.-P. (2010), Infiltrating macrophage count: A significant predictor for the progression and prognosis of oral squamous cell carcinomas in Taiwan. Head Neck, 32: 18–25. doi: 10.1002/hed.21138
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 17 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 7 AUG 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.