Nutrition impact symptoms: Key determinants of reduced dietary intake, weight loss, and reduced functional capacity of patients with head and neck cancer before treatment
Article first published online: 22 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Head & Neck
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 290–300, March 2010
How to Cite
Kubrak, C., Olson, K., Jha, N., Jensen, L., McCargar, L., Seikaly, H., Harris, J., Scrimger, R., Parliament, M. and Baracos, V. E. (2010), Nutrition impact symptoms: Key determinants of reduced dietary intake, weight loss, and reduced functional capacity of patients with head and neck cancer before treatment. Head Neck, 32: 290–300. doi: 10.1002/hed.21174
- Issue published online: 8 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 22 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 APR 2009
- Minton Endowment Fund, Faculty of Nursing, University of Alberta, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.