Article first published online: 18 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Head & Neck
Volume 32, Issue 4, pages 473–480, April 2010
How to Cite
Yildirim, G., Morrison, W. H., Rosenthal, D. I., Sturgis, E. M., Papadimitrakopoulou, V. A., Schwartz, D. L. and Garden, A. S. (2010), Outcomes of patients with tonsillar carcinoma treated with post-tonsillectomy radiation therapy. Head Neck, 32: 473–480. doi: 10.1002/hed.21207
The authors have no conflicts of interest with regards to the subject matter of this paper.
This work was presented at the 49th Annual Meeting of The American Society of Therapeutic Radiology and Oncology, Los Angeles, CA, 2007.
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUN 2009
- National Institutes of Health Research. Grant Number: CA-06294
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.