Gypsyamber D'Souza is an advisory board member and received research funding from Merck Co.
Head and neck squamous cell cancer and the human papillomavirus: Summary of a National Cancer Institute State of the Science Meeting, November 9–10, 2008, Washington, D.C.†
Version of Record online: 29 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Head & Neck
Volume 31, Issue 11, pages 1393–1422, November 2009
How to Cite
Adelstein, D. J., Ridge, J. A., Gillison, M. L., Chaturvedi, A. K., D'Souza, G., Gravitt, P. E., Westra, W., Psyrri, A., Martin Kast, W., Koutsky, L. A., Giuliano, A., Krosnick, S., Trotti, A., Schuller, D. E., Forastiere, A. and Dansky Ullmann, C. (2009), Head and neck squamous cell cancer and the human papillomavirus: Summary of a National Cancer Institute State of the Science Meeting, November 9–10, 2008, Washington, D.C. Head Neck, 31: 1393–1422. doi: 10.1002/hed.21269
This article is a US Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
- Issue online: 6 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 29 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 AUG 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.