Vasu Divi and Francis P. Worden contributed equally to this work.
Chemotherapy alone for organ preservation in advanced laryngeal cancer†
Article first published online: 1 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Head & Neck
Volume 32, Issue 8, pages 1040–1047, August 2010
How to Cite
Divi, V., Worden, F. P., Prince, M. E., Eisbruch, A., Lee, J. S., Bradford, C. R., Chepeha, D. B., Teknos, T. N., Hogikyan, N. D., Moyer, J. S., Tsien, C. I., Urba, S. G. and Wolf, G. T. (2010), Chemotherapy alone for organ preservation in advanced laryngeal cancer. Head Neck, 32: 1040–1047. doi: 10.1002/hed.21285
This work was presented at the ASCO 43rd Annual Meeting, Chicago, IL, June 2, 2007, and the Seventh International Conference on Head and Neck Cancer, San Francisco, CA, June 20, 2008.
- Issue published online: 13 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 1 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 AUG 2009
- NIH NIDCR. Grant Numbers: R01 DE13346, P30 DC 05188
- University of Michigan's Head and Neck Cancer SPORE. Grant Number: P50 CA97248
- Cancer Center Support Grant. Grant Number: P30 CA46592
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.