Chien-Yu Lin and Wen-Ho Chen contributed equally to this work.
Positive association of glucose-regulated protein 78 during oral cancer progression and the prognostic value in oral precancerous lesions
Article first published online: 1 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Head & Neck
Volume 32, Issue 8, pages 1028–1039, August 2010
How to Cite
Lin, C.-Y., Chen, W.-H., Liao, C.-T., Chen, I.-H., Chiu, C.-C., Wang, H.-M., Yen, T.-C., Lee, L.-Y., Chang, J. T.-C. and Cheng, A.-J. (2010), Positive association of glucose-regulated protein 78 during oral cancer progression and the prognostic value in oral precancerous lesions. Head Neck, 32: 1028–1039. doi: 10.1002/hed.21287
- Issue published online: 13 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 1 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 AUG 2009
- Chang Gung Memorial Hospital. Grant Number: CMRPD160021
- National Science Research Grant of Taiwan. Grant Numbers: NSC 95- 2314-B-182A-017, 96-2628-B-182A-099-MY2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.