Frans J.M. Hilgers is receiving an unrestricted research grant of Atos Medical, Sweden through the Department of Head and Neck Oncology and Surgery of the Netherlands Cancer Institute.
Influence of breathing resistance of heat and moisture exchangers on tracheal climate and breathing pattern in laryngectomized individuals†
Version of Record online: 1 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Head & Neck
Volume 32, Issue 8, pages 1069–1078, August 2010
How to Cite
Scheenstra, R. J., Muller, S. H., Vincent, A., Sinaasappel, M. and Hilgers, F. J. M. (2010), Influence of breathing resistance of heat and moisture exchangers on tracheal climate and breathing pattern in laryngectomized individuals. Head Neck, 32: 1069–1078. doi: 10.1002/hed.21293
Preliminary data from this study were presented at the 7th International Conference on Head and Neck Cancer, San Francisco, California, July 2008.
- Issue online: 13 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 1 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 31 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAY 2009
- Atos Medical AB, Hörby, Sweden
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.