The first 2 authors contributed equally to this work.
Glutathione S-transferase P1 and alpha gene variants; role in susceptibility and tumor size development of oral cancer
Version of Record online: 1 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Head & Neck
Volume 32, Issue 8, pages 1079–1087, August 2010
How to Cite
Chen, M.-K., Tsai, H.-T., Chung, T.-T., Su, S.-C., Kao, T.-Y., Tseng, H.-C., Liu, T.-H., Chiou, H.-L. and Yang, S.-F. (2010), Glutathione S-transferase P1 and alpha gene variants; role in susceptibility and tumor size development of oral cancer. Head Neck, 32: 1079–1087. doi: 10.1002/hed.21297
- Issue online: 13 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 1 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAR 2009
- National Science Council, Taiwan. Grant Number: NSC97-2314-B-040-025-MY3
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.