Fatal central venous air embolism: A rare complication of esophageal dilation by rendezvous
Version of Record online: 1 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Head & Neck
Volume 33, Issue 3, pages 441–444, March 2011
How to Cite
Zald, P. B., Andersen, P. E. (2011), Fatal central venous air embolism: A rare complication of esophageal dilation by rendezvous. Head Neck, 33: 441–444. doi: 10.1002/hed.21304
- Issue online: 1 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 1 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 9 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.