Predicting the pattern of regional metastases from cutaneous squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck based on location of the primary
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Head & Neck
Volume 32, Issue 10, pages 1288–1294, October 2010
How to Cite
Ebrahimi, A., Moncrieff, M. D., Clark, J. R., Shannon, K. F., Gao, K., Milross, C. G. and O'Brien, C. J. (2010), Predicting the pattern of regional metastases from cutaneous squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck based on location of the primary. Head Neck, 32: 1288–1294. doi: 10.1002/hed.21332
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.