Jeffrey N. Myers has a commercial research grant from Astra Zeneca.
Version of Record online: 13 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Head & Neck
Volume 33, Issue 3, pages 349–358, March 2011
How to Cite
Sano, D., Fooshee, D. R., Zhao, M., Andrews, G. A., Frederick, M. J., Galer, C., Milas, Z. L., Morrow, P. K. H. and Myers, J. N. (2011), Targeted molecular therapy of head and neck squamous cell carcinoma with the tyrosine kinase inhibitor vandetanib in a mouse model. Head Neck, 33: 349–358. doi: 10.1002/hed.21455
Grant support: This work was supported by AstraZeneca, an American Society of Clinical Oncology Young Investigator Award (P.K. Morrow), The University of Texas M. D. Anderson Cancer Center PANTHEON program, The National Institutes of Health Specialized Program of Research Excellence Grant P50CA097007, The National Research Science Award Institutional Research Training Grant T32CA60374, and The National Institutes of Health Cancer Center Support (Core) Grant CA016672.
- Issue online: 11 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 13 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.