Submandibular salivary gland transfer for the prevention of radiation-induced xerostomia in patients with nasopharyngeal carcinoma: 5-Year outcomes
Version of Record online: 13 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Head & Neck
Volume 33, Issue 3, pages 389–395, March 2011
How to Cite
Liu, X.-K., Su, Y., Jha, N., Hong, M.-H., Mai, H.-Q., Fan, W., Zeng, Z.-Y. and Guo, Z.-M. (2011), Submandibular salivary gland transfer for the prevention of radiation-induced xerostomia in patients with nasopharyngeal carcinoma: 5-Year outcomes. Head Neck, 33: 389–395. doi: 10.1002/hed.21461
- Issue online: 11 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 13 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 2 OCT 2009
- Natural Science Foundation of Guangdong Province
- Medical Science Research Foundation of Guangdong Province
- Funds of the South China State Key Laboratory for Cancer Research, Cancer Center, Sun Yat-sen University, Guangzhou, Guangdong
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.