The first 2 authors contributed equally to this work.
Serum decoy receptor 3 level: A predictive marker for nodal metastasis and survival among oral cavity cancer patients
Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Head & Neck
Volume 33, Issue 3, pages 396–402, March 2011
How to Cite
Tu, H.-F., Liu, C.-J., Liu, S.-Y., Chen, Y.-P., Yu, E.-H., Lin, S.-C. and Chang, K.-W. (2011), Serum decoy receptor 3 level: A predictive marker for nodal metastasis and survival among oral cavity cancer patients. Head Neck, 33: 396–402. doi: 10.1002/hed.21467
- Issue online: 11 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 25 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 6 SEP 2009
- National Science Council. Grant Number: NSC-96-2628-B-010-010-MY3
- Chi-Yang. Grant Number: CM-YM 95-01
- National Yang-Ming University Hospital. Grant Number: RD2009-006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.