Alteration of microRNA profiles in squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck cell lines by human papillomavirus
Article first published online: 22 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Head & Neck
Volume 33, Issue 4, pages 504–512, April 2011
How to Cite
Wald, A. I., Hoskins, E. E., Wells, S. I., Ferris, R. L. and Khan, S. A. (2011), Alteration of microRNA profiles in squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck cell lines by human papillomavirus. Head Neck, 33: 504–512. doi: 10.1002/hed.21475
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 22 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 APR 2010
- NIDCR. Grant Number: RO1 DE016406
- NIH training grants (Molecular Microbial Persistence and Pathogenesis). Grant Numbers: 2T32 AI049820, 5T32 GM065100 (Biotechnology Training Grant)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.