Conflict of interest statement: Dr. Chung served on a paid advisory board for Bristol-Myers-Squibb and received honorarium from Amgen for an educational lecture. Dr. Rothenberg serves as a consultant for ImClone, Bristol Myers-Squibb, and Amgen.
Insulin-like growth factor-1 receptor inhibitor, AMG-479, in cetuximab-refractory head and neck squamous cell carcinoma†
Article first published online: 22 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Head & Neck
Volume 33, Issue 12, pages 1804–1808, December 2011
How to Cite
Chung, C. H., Pohlmann, P. R., Rothenberg, M. L., Burkey, B. B., Parker, J., Palka, K., Aulino, J., Puzanov, I., Murphy, B. (2011), Insulin-like growth factor-1 receptor inhibitor, AMG-479, in cetuximab-refractory head and neck squamous cell carcinoma. Head Neck, 33: 1804–1808. doi: 10.1002/hed.21478
- Issue published online: 11 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 22 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 APR 2010
- Damon Runyon Clinical Investigator Award. Grant Numbers: (CI-28-05), 1 RO1 DE017982-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!