Stent migration to the ileum—A potentially lethal complication after montgomery salivary bypass tube placement for hypopharyngeal stenosis after laryngectomy
Article first published online: 27 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Head & Neck
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 135–137, January 2012
How to Cite
Bitter, T., Pantel, M., Dittmar, Y., Guntinas-Lichius, O., Wittekindt, C. (2012), Stent migration to the ileum—A potentially lethal complication after montgomery salivary bypass tube placement for hypopharyngeal stenosis after laryngectomy. Head Neck, 34: 135–137. doi: 10.1002/hed.21489
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 27 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 APR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 17 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 24 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.