Late side effects of radioactive iodine on salivary gland function in patients with thyroid cancer
Article first published online: 10 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Head & Neck
Volume 33, Issue 5, pages 686–690, May 2011
How to Cite
Almeida, J. P., Sanabria, Á. E., Lima, E. N. P. and Kowalski, L. P. (2011), Late side effects of radioactive iodine on salivary gland function in patients with thyroid cancer. Head Neck, 33: 686–690. doi: 10.1002/hed.21520
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 10 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAY 2010
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo - FAPESP,. Grant Numbers: 05/60474-0, 06/50061-2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.