Relation of mucous membrane alterations to oral intake during the first year after treatment for head and neck cancer
Article first published online: 24 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Head & Neck
Volume 33, Issue 6, pages 774–779, June 2011
How to Cite
Pauloski, B. R., Rademaker, A. W., Logemann, J. A., Lundy, D., Bernstein, M., McBreen, C., Santa, D., Campanelli, A., Kelchner, L., Klaben, B. and Discekici-Harris, M. (2011), Relation of mucous membrane alterations to oral intake during the first year after treatment for head and neck cancer. Head Neck, 33: 774–779. doi: 10.1002/hed.21542
- Issue published online: 10 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 24 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAY 2010
- This project was supported by a grant from the National Institute of Hospitals: NIH/NCI R01CA095576
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.