Chih-Cheng Chen and Wen-Cheng Chen contributed equally to this work.
Role of DNA methyltransferase 1 in pharyngeal cancer related to treatment resistance
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Head & Neck
Volume 33, Issue 8, pages 1132–1143, August 2011
How to Cite
Chen, C.-C., Chen, W.-C., Wang, W.-H., Lu, C.-H., Lin, P.-Y., Lee, K.-D. and Chen, M.-F. (2011), Role of DNA methyltransferase 1 in pharyngeal cancer related to treatment resistance. Head Neck, 33: 1132–1143. doi: 10.1002/hed.21586
- Issue published online: 13 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUL 2010
- The grant was supported by Chang Gung Memorial Hospital, Taiwan, grant CMRPG660361-3
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.