This paper was written by members and invitees of the International Head and Neck Scientific Group.
Proposal for a rational classification of neck dissections†
Article first published online: 17 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Head & Neck
Volume 33, Issue 3, pages 445–450, March 2011
How to Cite
Ferlito, A., Robbins, K. T., Shah, J. P., Medina, J. E., Silver, C. E., Al-Tamimi, S., Fagan, J. J., Paleri, V., Takes, R. P., Bradford, C. R., Devaney, K. O., Stoeckli, S. J., Weber, R. S., Bradley, P. J., Suárez, C., Leemans, C. R., Coskun, H. H., Pitman, K. T., Shaha, A. R., de Bree, R., Hartl, D. M., Haigentz, M., Rodrigo, J. P., Hamoir, M., Khafif, A., Langendijk, J. A., Owen, R. P., Sanabria, A., Strojan, P., Vander Poorten, V., Werner, J. A., Bień, S., Woolgar, J. A., Zbären, P., Betka, J., Folz, B. J., Genden, E. M., Talmi, Y. P., Strome, M., González Botas, J. H., Olofsson, J., Kowalski, L. P., Holmes, J. D., Hisa, Y. and Rinaldo, A. (2011), Proposal for a rational classification of neck dissections. Head Neck, 33: 445–450. doi: 10.1002/hed.21614
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 17 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.