Prognostic impact of different TNM-based stage groupings for oral squamous cell carcinoma
Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Head & Neck
Volume 33, Issue 10, pages 1467–1475, October 2011
How to Cite
Kreppel, M., Drebber, U., Rothamel, D., Eich, H.-T., Kübler, A., Scheer, M. and Zöller, J. E. (2011), Prognostic impact of different TNM-based stage groupings for oral squamous cell carcinoma. Head Neck, 33: 1467–1475. doi: 10.1002/hed.21630
- Issue online: 16 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.