This work was presented at the Poster Session of the Combined Otolaryngology Spring Meeting (COSM), April 28–29, 2010, Las Vegas, Nevada.
Factors associated with pharyngoesophageal stricture in patients treated with concurrent chemotherapy and radiation therapy for oropharyngeal squamous cell carcinoma†
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Head & Neck
Volume 33, Issue 12, pages 1727–1734, December 2011
How to Cite
Best, S. R., Ha, P. K., Blanco, R. G., Saunders, J. R., Zinreich, E. S., Levine, M. A., Pai, S. I., Walker, M., Trachta, J., Ulmer, K., Murakami, P., Thompson, R., Califano, J. A. and Messing, B. P. (2011), Factors associated with pharyngoesophageal stricture in patients treated with concurrent chemotherapy and radiation therapy for oropharyngeal squamous cell carcinoma. Head Neck, 33: 1727–1734. doi: 10.1002/hed.21657
- Issue published online: 11 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 2 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.