Dr. Liu and Dr. Lin contributed equally to this work.
Exploiting salivary miR-31 as a clinical biomarker of oral squamous cell carcinoma
Article first published online: 15 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Head & Neck
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 219–224, February 2012
How to Cite
Liu, C.-J., Lin, S.-C., Yang, C.-C., Cheng, H.-W. and Chang, K.-W. (2012), Exploiting salivary miR-31 as a clinical biomarker of oral squamous cell carcinoma. Head Neck, 34: 219–224. doi: 10.1002/hed.21713
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 NOV 2010
- National Science Council, Taiwan. Grant Number: 96-2314-B-195-018-MY3 and 96-2628-B-010-033-MY3
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.