Occasional consultant/honoraria for Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, ImClone Systems, Inc., Eli Lilly and Company, Oncolytics, instances Sanofi-Aventis, and AstraZeneca. Speaker's bureau-Bristol-Myers Squibb Company.
Gastrostomy tube placement and use in patients with head and neck cancer
Version of Record online: 20 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Head & Neck
Volume 34, Issue 3, pages 422–428, March 2012
How to Cite
Locher, J. L., Bonner, J. A., Carroll, W. R., Caudell, J. J., Kilgore, M. L., Ritchie, C. S., Roth, D. L., Tajeu, G. S., Yuan, Y. and Allison, J. J. (2012), Gastrostomy tube placement and use in patients with head and neck cancer. Head Neck, 34: 422–428. doi: 10.1002/hed.21753
- Issue online: 7 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 14 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAY 2010
- American Cancer Society. Grant Number: ACS #RSGHP CPHPS-116828
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.