Topographic anatomy of the internal laryngeal nerve: Surgical considerations
Article first published online: 26 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Head & Neck
Volume 34, Issue 4, pages 534–540, April 2012
How to Cite
Paraskevas, G. K., Raikos, A., Ioannidis, O. and Brand-Saberi, B. (2012), Topographic anatomy of the internal laryngeal nerve: Surgical considerations. Head Neck, 34: 534–540. doi: 10.1002/hed.21769
- Issue published online: 3 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.