Prevalence of human papillomavirus, Epstein–Barr virus, p21, and p53 expression in sinonasal inverted papilloma, nasal polyp, and hypertrophied turbinate in Hong Kong patients
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Head & Neck
Volume 34, Issue 4, pages 520–533, April 2012
How to Cite
Sham, C. L., To, K. F., Chan, P. K. S., Lee, D. L. Y., Tong, M. C. F. and van Hasselt, C. A. (2012), Prevalence of human papillomavirus, Epstein–Barr virus, p21, and p53 expression in sinonasal inverted papilloma, nasal polyp, and hypertrophied turbinate in Hong Kong patients. Head Neck, 34: 520–533. doi: 10.1002/hed.21772
- Issue published online: 3 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.