Interleukin-23 receptor polymorphism as a risk factor for oral cancer susceptibility
Article first published online: 29 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Head & Neck
Volume 34, Issue 4, pages 551–556, April 2012
How to Cite
Chien, M.-H., Hsin, C.-H., Shih-Shen Chou, L., Chung, T.-T., Lin, C.-H., Weng, M.-S., Chou, M.-Y., Chen, M.-K. and Yang, S.-F. (2012), Interleukin-23 receptor polymorphism as a risk factor for oral cancer susceptibility. Head Neck, 34: 551–556. doi: 10.1002/hed.21779
- Issue published online: 3 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 29 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 FEB 2011
- National Science Council, Taiwan. Grant Number: NSC97-2314-B-040-025-MY3
- National Science Council, Ministry of Education, and Chung–Shan Medical University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.