The first 2 authors contributed equally to this work.
Prognostic significance of RB1-inducible coiled-coil 1 in salivary gland cancers
Version of Record online: 29 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Head & Neck
Volume 34, Issue 5, pages 674–680, May 2012
How to Cite
Tameno, H., Chano, T., Ikebuchi, K., Ochi, Y., Arai, A., Kishimoto, M., Shimada, T., Hisa, Y. and Okabe, H. (2012), Prognostic significance of RB1-inducible coiled-coil 1 in salivary gland cancers. Head Neck, 34: 674–680. doi: 10.1002/hed.21797
- Issue online: 6 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 29 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAR 2011
- KAKENHI (Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Priority Areas) from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology, Japan
- Japanese Society of Laboratory Medicine Fund for the Promotion of Scientific Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.